One hundred million. While most of us wishfully think we saw that number in our savings account, that number has nothing to do with savings. One hundred million has to do with spending, and this spending is on a Apple product known as the iPhone.
Many Credit Unions have adopted different iPhone applications for their members. Here are a few at a glance.
1. Credit Union Shared Branching Locator - By LocatorSearch, LLC.
With access to over 6,300 locations nationwide, the CU Service Centers Shared Branching Network makes your hometown credit union one of the most convenient financial institutions in the world and with the Credit Union Shared Branching Locator app, it just got even more convenient.
2. Golden 1 Mobile App
- Any Golden 1 accounts you manage online.
- Balances and history for your checking, savings, credit card, mortgages and home equity, or personal lines and loans.
- Bill payment services, including payment, e-Bills and tracking.
- EZPaySM Personal Payments.
- Check images.
- Fund transfers between your Golden 1 accounts.
- Nearby ATM and branch locations.
- Contact information for our Member Service Call Center.
3. ATM Locator - By CO-OP Financial Services
Is your credit union part of CO-OP Network? Find a convenient CO-OP Network surcharge-free ATM location around the US. With over 28,000 ATMs, including 9,000 deposit-taking, you can find a CO-OP Network ATM near where you live, work and travel. CO-OP Network ATMs are found in prime locations including 7-Eleven, Walgreens, Publix, Costco and more.