Sometimes we have to have a little help when it comes to time management. The use of smart-phones and PC like mobile devices have helped (and sometimes hindered) time management. The wide variety of applications for users to download and assist them with their time management grows by the day and your credit union is here to help you. Let's check 5 top apps that can help someone organize and manage their time!
- Things ($9.99) – Neither overly simplified or overwhelmingly complex, Things uses an email inbox approach to getting your to do list done. If you’re the type of person who can be trained to check your Things inbox as often as your email, you’ll be the king of productivity.
- MindNode ($5.99) – Superb for brainstorming, project planning, or writing, MindNode helps you create mind maps of your thoughts. Create, organize, and edit your ideas and then export them as documents, PNG images, or text outlines. It imports documents from Dropbox as well.
- ToodleDo ($1.99) – One of the top 30 paid iPad apps according to Apple, ToodleDo is a comprehensive to do list and task management app. Customizable, this app with a funny name allows you to keep it simple or add a boatload of productivity features. Note you’ll pay more for extra services, such as goal progress trackers and external file storage.
- EasyTask Manager (Free) – This simple productivity app is Getting Things Done (GTD) compatible and allows syncing with multiple PCs.
- Checklist Wrangler ($0.99) – If you’re a list maker and like to check it twice, then you’ll adore Buckaroo Software’s Checklist Wranger app. Whether you require daily, weekly, monthly, or yearly checklists, Wrangler has you covered. Create checklist templates for frequently used lists too.
Thanks for reading another blog post buy your credit union! Do you have any questions or tips when it comes to purchasing the best iphone