The best idea when using coupon codes at clothing stores is having a strong game plan and sticking to it. The last thing you want to do is to overspend and break your budget! Your credit union is here for you with some important things to keep these things in mind when using coupon codes and finding coupons codes:
- In many online stores you'll have to enter the code when you are 'in the shopping cart' not on the 'billing page', where you enter your credit card information.
- To make your online coupon shopping experience easy, keep your coupon codes page open in one window while shopping in another window.
- Codes sometimes expire faster than what is listed, nothing is guaranteed until it shows up in your shopping cart.
- Check the discount and online coupon sites regularly and use their offers to shop early for birthday and holiday gifts.
- Don't settle for just one discount or coupon code. Often you can combine offers when shopping online for teens - so look for the extra free shipping or 15% off.
- Have a hard copy of your coupon when you go to the store to redeem.
We hope you are getting some big use out of the coupon code websites we published earlier this week. Make sure you shout out to us and let us know how you are doing when you use the codes!
Thanks for checking out another blog post from your credit union. Happy saving!