Hey college students! As you begin to move in to your new dorm rooms, I'm sure you want to make it a little more homey and fun. Decorating can get kind of expensive though. Get creative and see what you can do for cheap. Here are a few ideas that I compiled.
1. Hang string lights or patio lights from the ceiling.
2. Use paint samples to add some color and create a design on the walls.
3. Or use paint samples to make original artwork.
4. String a photo cable to display pictures.
5. Or cut out your initials from cardboard and paste photos on that.
6. Make your own wall tapestry by painting on a blank sheet or large piece of fabric.
You have your own new space to decorate. Have fun with it and get creative!