Thursday, October 23, 2014

Thrifty Thursday: vintage jewelry


Welcome back to Thrifty Thursday!

Today I'm going to talk about one of my favorite thrift store finds: vintage jewelry!

I really like unique, fun, old pieces of jewelry that are trendy and stylish. Resale stores are some of the best places to find such things. Often times they have a great selection of earrings, bracelets and necklaces for very inexpensive. If you're one for feeding habits or adding to your supply, a thrift store is a great place to build up your jewelry collection for just a few dollars.


This is a collection of bangles I have found at resale shops recently. I find that, in general, old vintage bangles run a little bit smaller, which is great for me because I have skinny wrists. So if you're looking for some trendy bangles that will stay on well, check out a thrift store first. There are also a lot of other in-style bracelet options to be found, it just takes a little bit of searching!


And here are some vintage earrings I have purchased at thrift stores as well. Personally, I like unique but simple styles that are generally considered "classic". It's pretty easy to find a pair of earrings that you'll love at a resale shop. They usually have a large selection to browse.

I have yet to acquire an abundance of necklaces from the thrift store though. I find it a bit harder to find trendy necklaces that I like. But who knows, if you take a look, you might hit the jackpot!

That's all for this week. Happy thrifting!

-Natalie

No comments:

Post a Comment