Friday, May 1, 2015

Don't get into Trouble, Trouble, Trouble


Find out what your financial institution is all about. Do your research and ask questions. Getting more information will always be worth it.

Some good questions to ask before opening a checking account:

Is this a free checking account or just a promotional deal?
Do I have to open a checking account or some other account to have a savings account?
Is there a minimum balance requirement? 
Is there a fee for going under that requirement?
Do you have overdraft protection?
What are your over draft fees?
Do you have online banking?
Does it cost extra?
Can I deposit checks on my phone?
How soon can I get my money after I deposit it?
Are there any fees or limits to withdraw from my account?
Whats your ATM fee policy?
Is there a limit to the number of withdrawals I can make each month?
What fees are associated with credit and debit cards?
What are your customer service hours?



Consider joining Michigan Community Credit Union today. We have free checking and savings accounts which offer free online banking and so much more!

No comments:

Post a Comment